Pages

Safe and Sound

"I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, I'll never let you go When all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight. Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe and sound"
-Taylor Swift

Sunday, February 27, 2011

TIRED!!!!!!!

      I haven't slept in my own bed for 4 nights now. And, I'm tired. Two nights ago, there was a sleepover for youth group. In the morning, at 6:45 (Thanks, Joe...) on a saturday, we headed to the boston common to serve breakfast and give socks to the homeless. Some of the people are kinda greedy. I was on Pasta duty and one guy got at least 6 bowls and was selling them across the street. Others said "Oh, no, thats too much." and wanted less. Oh well! I guess thats just the way the world works.
     On another note, last night, I had a sleepover with the Girl Scouts. We stayed up until 4:30 am. Do you know how tired I am right now? Very. And we had to get up at 8. I got 3.5 hours of sleep last night. I can barely keep my eyes open! I managed to fall asleep for 15 minutes, and when I woke up, my best friend had a large french mustache drawn across her face in eyeliner. Turns out, they were playing truth or dare. At my other friends birthday party, Katie wanted to be the "Ultimate Dare-devil". Here's a list of some of the many things that she did that continued tonight:
-Ate cat food
-Drank toilet water and toothpaste
-Drew a mustache on her face
-Spent 15 minutes in the bathroom (We all think that it's haunted...)
and much more.

     Why did she do all of these things? I don't know. Also, 5 of us crammed into one of these houses:

     I'm 5'2", and, there were 5 others ranging from 4'7" to 5'6". We stayed in there for about a half hour at 1 am. Do you know how crowded it was? Very

     And, I'm probably very off topic here, because I fell asleep. But, someone just commentedwith a link to a video. Its people all over the world singing Imagine. Like, one guy in India is playing drums while a girl in Argentina is singing and a man in California is playing guitar. The adress is here. I remember during the olypmpics a while ago, they had something like this, but they did it with my all time FAVORITE song! ♪♫♪♫
     Off to take a nap!
A dream you dream alone is only a dream,
But a dream you dream together is reality.
-John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment