Pages

Safe and Sound

"I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, I'll never let you go When all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight. Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe and sound"
-Taylor Swift

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Geez!

Sacred rule of thumb:
Save the snow days for when is ACCTUALY SNOWING!
     Yes, we are expecting 12-15 inches. But not until tomorrow. Why did they cancell school taday then? Anybody want to answer that? Maybe, Kerry, you can...
Wait, Correction, its now snowing. Barely. Here's a video. (ontop)
ITS NOT SNOWING!
So I was reading a Beatles book when I GOT UP ON TIME, GOT READY, AND THEN CHECKED THE SALEM PUBLIC WEBSITE! Its only 8:25 and I'm up, teeth brushed, dog fed, Hair brushed, dressed, bed made and breakfast ate. ugh. Well, enough of me complaining. ONe more thing though...THEY'RE THINKING ABOUT CANCELLING APRIL VACATION! Thats just not fair...I'm probably speaking for all kids @ salem public. Okay, I'll stop whning now.
The upside is I'll probably go sledding! Quelle bon idei! And Felex, he's still happy. I named the octopus. Eliot. I don't know why. He just looked like he NEEDED a name. Heres eliot:
     So there you have it. No school. Full day ahead. Ugh. And I'll post if it gets "better" (weather-wise, worse, snowday conditions, Better)

All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
Orison Swett Marden

Oh, and Eliot is a Octopus that one of the orphans made. He is posibly the CUTEST thing ever. I don't know who made him but they are really creative!

1 comment:

  1. I probably wouldn't blog the name of your school if I were you. Better to be safe.

    Mary in TX
    Mom to biokids Ponito(12) and his sister Bob(14)
    Sibling pair adoptive placement from NE 11/06
    Finally finalized on Kitty(15) on 3/08 - 2 weeks before her 13th birthday!
    Finalized on her brother Bear (17) 7/08. He turned 15 the next day.
    " Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."

    ReplyDelete