Pages

Safe and Sound

"I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, I'll never let you go When all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight. Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe and sound"
-Taylor Swift

Monday, February 14, 2011

Imagine all the people

Okay. So, oops! there I go with "so" again. Well, I want to start this off with a few very random things, They are in catagories.

Dreams: The falling dream has gone on for several nights now: Viewing, slipping and eventually, crashing. Could this be an Omen? Oh, yeah and I've seen myself die twice now.
Sometimes there is variations. Like instead of NYC, it was Giza. I was on the Great Pyramid of Giza, tumbling down towards the sand. I have this weird thing about eating sand and, let me tell you, I woke up going "Blech! Blaaa! Gugh!". Just imagine alot of it on your mouth. The texture. The Dryness. The dirtyness going down your throat. Eew.

School: Some one really hates either me or the orphans. So much as to the point where they are trying to prevent me from going. I have no idea who it is. But three days ago, I left my sock animals in the art room for about an hour and a half. I got the bag back, but a turtle sock animal and $15 was missing.I thought "Great, somebody was greedy" But then "What were they doing snooping through my bag?" and then "Where's the turtle?". Can you guess where the turtle was when I found him? I'll do multiple choice:

a. Returned safely to me
b. Cut in half in a trash can outside of the music room
c. On the floor
d. I still havent found it

I'll give you a hint: Its b. And thats why all sales at school have come to a dead halt. If you are the one who did this (if you have enough respect to a. read my blog or b. come clean about it) tell me! I probably will still hate your guts out but just tell me. Hey, whoever did this: "Imagine all the people, living for today" The kids over there, they are living for today. Especially the ones who are'nt in the orphange.


Home: There are things that I want to post about my male being who is younger than me living in the same house as me...you can email me if you have any questions...I don't like him, we'll leave it at that...

Imagine all the people,
Living for today,
WOO-HOO-HOO-OO-OO!
-John Lennon
1975

-Bridget

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lovely B :) That's very sad about your socks and the $15. Some people are just hateful, jealous or have no idea/don't care about the bigger picture and are selfish and mean. Don't let it get you down though, you're AMAZING :D Imagine is one of my all time favourite songs, and my cousin's (who is more like a sister) too. She has IMAGINE tattooed on the back of her neck. I hope the snow has eased off a bit for you -20 doesn't sound like much fun for anyone. Hope your dog is happy and waggilly again too. The Sydney Opera house is ok i guess, for a building but definately not one of the best things in Australia. Its the wide open spaces, the biodiversity, the wildlife and our laid back attitude that i love the most :) I know exactly what ylou mean about little brothers ggrrrrrr. It does get better when you get older but can be tough in the mean time that's for sure( my brother occasionally still drives me crazy though and i'm 27 and he's 25!!! hehehe) My little boy Callum watches a show called Olivia (about a girl pig who loves red)and she calls her little brother her LITTLE BOTHER! always makes me laugh :) My email is: purplefreakkaia@gmail.com if you ever need to talk about it. Hope you're having a great day xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaia's right. It does get easier when you get older. I had THREE "bothers" to contend with growing up...all younger and all annoying...lol. but now they are my friends! Yes, that happens.
    Dont let anyone bring you down about your dreams of going to Russia. I had someone steal from me while I was in Russia, someone I thought was a friend. Sadly, there are people in the world who do such things, but all the more reason for us to keep making a difference!

    ReplyDelete