Pages

Safe and Sound

"I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, I'll never let you go When all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight. Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe and sound"
-Taylor Swift

Thursday, February 3, 2011

For you!♪♫♪

So, you're feeilng sad. You need a hug. You want a big warm squeeze. But, theres no one there to give it to you. Who should you go to?
Me. You go to me. I should wear a big sign around my neck saying "Free hugs! Take one! Take two! Take as many as you need!" I don't know if I can reach you. You don't know if I can reach you. That dosn't matter.
    Here's some things to brighten your day if I can't reach you.
Here's the chronicles entitles: My family Shenanigans

For each member of my family, theres one.
Brad: "I'm the grumpy old troll! Living under the bridge!" how many episodes of Dora has he watched today?
Me: "Well, if I paint my desk red, Felex will have something to look at!" my mom said, no, but we can paint it with REAL paint when we paint your room green. I guess I shouldent use the red paint from my south america project to redo my desk.
Dad: "Why are you on American idol any way?!?! I can sing better than that! see: (completly out of tune) ♪♫♪♫ MOMMA! JUST KILLED A MAN! PUT A GUN TO HIS HEAD!" Yes Dad, you should go and be on american idol♪
Mom: "Go Secreteriat! You can do it!" And she's the one who makes fun of my Dad when he's watching the super bowl "GO PATS!☻" SHE SAYS "Don't talk to the tv, it doesn't hear you..."
off to Girl scouts!

Mama just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life has just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooh
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters

-Queen
Bohemian Rhapsody
1986

6 comments:

  1. Get ready! I just posted a link to your blog on mine:) I want everyone to know about your wonderful plan to save the world one sock at a time...lol! I have the most wonderful caring, kind-hearted readers. I hope they'll choose to "follow" your blog, B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi B, I am Odie from NC and I am 63 and have 3 grown daughters. My youngest has my 2 grandsons who are 2 & 4. I like your blog and will be following. I hope everything works out so you can go with my friend to Siberia to help at the orphanage. You are welcome at my blog, "The Simple Life" anytime.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi B :) My name is Kaia, I'm 27 and I'm from Australia. I live on a farm with my partner and my little boy who is nearly 4. I've been a follower of Keri's blog for ages now, she is an amazing and selfless person and it sounds like you are made from the same stuff!! I love blogs that inspire me and make me laugh and i would love to follow your blog. You're a doing a great job raising money and should be very proud of yourself. You are welcome at my blog anytime too, iot's called Purple Dreams and Country Life. Hasve a great day xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I think it's wonderful that you write a blog, and it's even more wonderful that you are doing something about orphans. I know you will be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go, girl! Your Mom should be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sound like an incredible and incredibly interesting person. I'm an adoptive mom of two Ukrainian boys, and Keri's blog just keeps me reminded of the important things in life. I am so thrilled that you will be on that plane with Keri when she returns to the orphanage!

    ReplyDelete