Pages

Safe and Sound

"I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, I'll never let you go When all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight. Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe and sound"
-Taylor Swift

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Peace, Anyone?


Us Girl Scouts making peace signs at Ben and Jerrys.

     Yep! Peace! Thats whats on my mind right now. In about an hour, I'll be going sledding with Nastia and Keri. I'll post about it later. Sky, please listen...PLEASE NO MORE SNOW! The snow is finally starting to melt (thank God!) and it is currently a VERY beautiful temperature of 31 degrees farenheit! (Not very warm, but after a brutal winter, I love it!). You, person who stole the money and sock animal, PTHHHHHHHHT! (That was supposed to be a fart noise). I have made $166!  And I WILL get to the orphanage! I came up with a way to talk to the kids there. I can use my moms laptop to go onto google translator, translate what I want to say into Russian, and then hit talk. A demo of this is found here: http://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT#en|ru|Hi!%20I'm%20Bridget!. Yep! There it is. Then they can type what they want to say to me and hit the say in English button! 




Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be
-Abraham Lincolon

Wow! About 3 days ago, I saw a movie about Anya. It was great! It was a series of films, only 10 minutes of it were about Anya, but those 10 minutes were GREAT! My second favorite film was entitled: "Dog Show". About a young woman, about 25, whose apartment sharers complain about the dogs pee and its continuing barking. When the girl goes out to get a treat for the dogs birthday, her dad comes in, takes the dog for a walk and then brings him to the vet to have him put to sleep. Ahhh, 3 nights ago was fun. It is soooooo much nicer out today and this week in general, its 31 degrees! :)! And its supposed to be nicer next week, and lucky me! Its school break! Wheeeeee! Okay, gotta go! And the green, I don't know, felt the impulse!

No comments:

Post a Comment