Pages

Safe and Sound

"I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, I'll never let you go When all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight. Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe and sound"
-Taylor Swift

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ahh, Friends!

Two kids tubing at the place where me and Nastia went tubing.



     Yes! Friends, they are the BEST! I have 5 really close friends. The last one listed may really surprise you. They are in chronological order of when I met them and how old they are. Tori, met in preschool, then got "reunited" on fourth grade,she is 13. 2007. Katie, did theatre together sience 3rd grade, and I moved to her school in 4th, but got to be really close freinds in 5th.12. 2008. Channing, met in 4th, were istantaniously BFFs,12. 2007. Alex, met in November of 4th (2007) and really became friends in 2009. 13 (end of 4th). And Nastia, 18. Met January 23, 2011, and are having a sleepover sometime this week. ;) Did it surprize you? Yes. Admit it! She is definently one of the funniest! We were in line to get up the hill when we were sledding the other day, and the guy behind us was screaming, "CUTTERS! THE KID IN THE YELLOW HAT IS A CUTTER!!!!!!!!!!" And we were right behind him. Nast turned aroud and screamed, as loud as she could, "KILL ME NOW!" We both fell over laughing after that. Nastia and I should both win the "Loudest screamers" prize. As we were spiralling down the hill, Godzilla may as well have been chasing us! We are freinds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo happy about that!

To the world, you may be just one person,
But to one person, you may be the world.
-Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Saw this video & thought of you ♥

    http://vimeo.com/18730165

    ReplyDelete