Pages

Safe and Sound

"I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, I'll never let you go When all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight. Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe and sound"
-Taylor Swift

Monday, May 23, 2011

My Russian Adventure: Day 1

All right, where do I begin? How about in London, when Nastia's name on her passport was'nt spelled right? We were trapped in a "que" waiting for the approval to get on the airplane. When she was able to get on, we had about 10-20 minutes to run through security, and get food, and get on the airplane. 
     The flight to Moscow must have taken at least 4 1/2 hours. At least there was movies!
     We acctualy got off the plane in Russia (Yes!) we went to the van driver, and, boy do they obey the rules of the road! (Not). But after two hours of being scared out of my mind, and not being able to tell the driver...we finally got to the apartment, and pretty much fell asleep. But, First, we went to the "Magazeen" or the store. Then, after a very brief dinner of some bread and jelly, we slept! Thankfully, Jet Lag seemed to have skipped me.
     So, off to red square! More later!

1 comment:

  1. Day 1 sounds pretty adventurous! I hope you enjoy every moment of your trip.

    ReplyDelete