Pages

Safe and Sound

"I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, I'll never let you go When all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight. Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe and sound"
-Taylor Swift

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

10 days left!

There's only 10 days left before my expedition to siberia! I simply cannot wait! Still, there are more expenses to cover, so, donations are still accepted. Here are some things that we still need to pay for:
  • Bags... We have lots of stuff for the orphanage, and airlines cost money to store things under the plane... and we can't just bring 20 carry on bags either. Thats really it, but, there's so much to bring, we need donations. We have already accepted that we can't bring all of it, but, we want to bring most. Please save up the pennies you fing stuck between the couch cushions, or the quarter you found in the bag of hand-me-downs from your cousins. Every penny counts.
The next 10 days of my life are going to be sleepless, jumpy and jam-packed with excitment.    
Exacly what every moment feels like.
I hvae no idea what the next ten days have in store for me, but, I'm finally sleepy, so, goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. I couldnt even sleep last night bc of the excitement!!! Woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete