Pages

Safe and Sound

"I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, I'll never let you go When all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight. Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe and sound"
-Taylor Swift

Monday, May 16, 2011

6?!?!?

Oh my! These days are just flying by! There's less than one week left until we board the plane east-bound to London. The exact time until that is: (as of 3:45pm on monday) 6 days, 7 hours, 15 minutes and 13 seconds! I could be possibly the most excited girl ever!!!!!There's 6 days, 7 hours, 13 minutes and 4 seconds I will be on the way to:
  • See so many little kids (and big kids!) faces light up with joy from seeing all of the toys that people donated to them! Thank you guys!!!!!!!!!
  • See Anya! On the phone, she sounded so nice, from what Nast translated, or, she just translated it to sound like she's nice...
  • Go out of the country for the very first time. I'm exited for that so so so much!
     I guess you don't want to hear me ramble on about how excited I am. I know thats all you've heard for the past week or so from me. So, if you'll pardon me for a while, I'm not going to post until Sunday, when I'm on the way.

p.s. Just in case you wanted to know:

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO-HOO!

1 comment: