Pages

Safe and Sound

"I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, I'll never let you go When all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight. Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe and sound"
-Taylor Swift

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I dreamed about them!

Last night, I had a dream. I dreamed that I was at the orphanage. Sadly, none of the kids were there. Well, they were there, but, I woke up just as I was about to go into that room. I walked into the main room, and there were a bunch of people there. All of which spoke english. And then I woke up when me and Nastia were about to go into the kid room. Grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment