Pages

Safe and Sound

"I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, I'll never let you go When all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight. Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe and sound"
-Taylor Swift

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The grumpy week





Sorry guys! I haven't gotten around to posting in a while, so theres like, 4 posts from the past two weeks...
For those of you who have seen me this week, I am rather grumpy. If you will, I would like to offer an explication. Our state schools have this big tests which isn't really testing us on our knowledge, but is testing the teachers in how well they teach. So, in order to make their reputation look good, they push us to our limits in cramming knowledge into out brains. Then, after you get all stressed out, they pamper you. They tell you to sleep well, they give you bagels before the test, and it makes us kids rather annoyed.
    At least that's my theory.
Others take it so seriously, like their life depends on it. IT DOESN'T EVEN COUNT ON YOUR GRADE!!!! Sorry guys, I'm just grumpy. Grr.
    Any way, I now have over $300 dollars saved. And tomorrow I get to partake in a monopoly party. Me and two friends are dressing up in 30s attire and attending to guests at the party at the ATHÆUM. Then we are going back to Amara's house and sleeping over. This could turn out to be a pretty cool week. If I don't fall asleep at the keyboard right now!

"What would you do if I sang out of tune,
would you stand up and walk out on me?
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song,
and I'll try not ot sing out of key!
Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends!"
-The Beatles
with a little help from my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment