Pages

Safe and Sound

"I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, I'll never let you go When all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight. Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe and sound"
-Taylor Swift

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Anya!

I've got some pretty big news! I talked to Anya! I could'nt understand her very well, because she would'nt stick to one language. Nast was my "translator", but, she couldn't understand either. She was putting the little english that she knew and putting it with the Russian. So then, Nastia just translated what she said. She really wanted for them to go back, and when Nast told her that I was coming, she said "cool!" and that she can't wait!
I told her I couldn't wait too. I just wish I could get over there quicker.
     I'm alot closer now that I have a passport. The farthest away from home I've ever been is Florida. And now, I find myself taking a trip to the other side of the world! How lucky am I?
My best friend with her sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment