Pages

Safe and Sound

"I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, I'll never let you go When all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight. Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe and sound"
-Taylor Swift

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A few things that make me cheer up!

Because I'm really down lately, and want to stay away from the computer, I've discovered some really favorite things! Such as:
  • Reeses Peanut butter cups
  • A very funny blog, Hyperbole and A half, By Allie.
  • Coloring
  • Baking
  • Shiny things covered in glitter
  • Walking my dog, he was almost unwalkable.
     My dog never walked normaly before. It would be "Hey DOG you want to go for a walk!"
DOG "Of course I do!!!! *pant*lick*arf*
ME "Okay, lets go!
Dog oh-so-not-gently rips arm out of socket and we end with a crying Bridget running home to mom to punish the dog and get an ice-pack. BTW the dogs acctual name is DOG, pronounced dee-oh-gee.
     But, he walks now. We got him a be-good collar, and it works! Hallelujah!
     Hyperbole and a half is a very funny blog in which a 25 year old Allie takes her everyday situations and turns them into very dramatic scenes. Her "simple dog" and "helper dog" are there to comfort. She does not post very often, but just look around. She's hilarious.
     AND! For all who have been waiting, all of those pointless snow days have come to a close, and the frantic school year of 2010-2011 is coming to a close tomorrow. That means no more teachers who put their foot up on the black board to show you the bunion that they're getting removed on monday. No more walking up and down 4 flights of stairs everyday. No more waking up at 7am. Sadly, no more Ms. Rosenzweig. She's possibly the best teacher ever. And, the shocking reality hits me, I'll be in high school next year. Not next school year, but next year-year. 2012. Graduating class of 2016. I'll be in college in 5 years! Boy, does that put things into perspective.
     And, I'll possibly be going to Russia even sooner to see my Gorgeous little sister (soul) I'm giving you a puzzle and on the 5th post starting now, comment with what you think is her name. :)

8 minus 1... thats your first hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment