Pages

Safe and Sound

"I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, I'll never let you go When all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight. Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe and sound"
-Taylor Swift

Friday, December 2, 2011

Busy Bee Bridget




Woomph!
A weekend, what a relief! I've been really busy the past two days! Ok, I know thats not an excuse to not be blogging, but, I have.
GOOD NEWS (Okay, maybe just to me, but still...) I AM LOUISA!!!!!! GO TO THE LAST POST IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD ABOUT THE SOUND OF MUSIC YET!!!!!! Wow, but the rehursals are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays until March...Oh boy...
     Thursday I had play practice until 4:30 (school is from 8 until 2:45) and then girlscouts until 6. Then a 5 paragraph thematic essay, some math homework and SLEEP.
      Today was play practice until 3:30, and then piano lessons until 5. Less crazy, yes. But it's my dad's birthday, so no relaxing here! I got home, and a best friend of mine has had a very bad week, so I'm going and sleeping over her house to comfort her in a few minutes.
      All that on top of trying to keep up in real life, I am exausted!
 AND A HUMUNGOUS THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE DONATED!!!!!!! ---------->
We're getting closer to out goal, but still need donations!!!!!! And if you do want a bracelet, email ,e at beadingzhome@aol.com THANK YOU!
Z will be so happy!!!!!!! I would say she thanks you, but she doesn't even know she's being adopted yet!
-Much Love
Bridget
p.s. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Bridget on getting the role of LOUISA in the Sound of Music!! You must be sooo excited!! You will do great!! G would be so proud on how you are trying to get her home!! Keep it up!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete