Pages

Safe and Sound

"I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, I'll never let you go When all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight. Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe and sound"
-Taylor Swift

Monday, November 14, 2011

The Hills are Alive ♪♫♪♫♪




Mmmph. School Musicals..... Sound of Music......... I want to be Loiusa... But in order to audition for any of the girl parts, even if you don't want to be Maria, you must sing the "Sound of Music"...
     Would somone like to explain how a girl like ME is going to be able to pull of OPERA?!?!
Or if you would like to offer help....
     And donations for Z are still being accepted. And they are still greatly needed. So, over there ------->>>

1 comment:

  1. Bridget.....are you going to inform your readers whether or not you got a role in the play and if so....which role?! ox mum

    ReplyDelete