Pages

Safe and Sound

"I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, I'll never let you go When all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight. Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe and sound"
-Taylor Swift

Saturday, December 10, 2011

The 15 days of Christmas

Alright. Fine. It's the twelve days of Christmas. But in this caase, 15. Okay? This is a challenge. I want to raise enough money to get her home!!!!!
Here are the rules:
Today is December 10. I want to raise $10 today. Tomorrow is the eleventh, I want to raise $11 tomorrow.
Everyday, I want to at least raise the amount of the date. (Dec. 25= $25)
It's the Christmas season! Or Hannukah. Or Kwanza. Or Diwali. Whatever holiday you celebrate, this time of year is full of giving! I know a lot of families have many, many, many gifts to buy, for children and aunts and uncles and nieces and nephews and cousins and grandparents galore! And I understand if you don't have the money to give, but if you do, please? For Z?
     If this challenge goes succefully, we should have about $250 by the end of December. Maybe more. Please?
---------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>???????????
Merry Christmahannakwanzawali!
Much much love this holiday season!!!
-Bridget


No comments:

Post a Comment