Pages

Safe and Sound

"I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, I'll never let you go When all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight. Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe and sound"
-Taylor Swift

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thoughts and things to change in kids of america...

So, today, I'm being thinky. DON'T TRY TO CORRECT THIS! When I'm being thinky, i don't spell correctly, or use proper grammar for that matter.
So, I'm just writing my thoughts. I realize that I use the word "so" a lot. So, I vow to use that word less, so far thats not going to well. So, here goes my thoughts.
Why did Adam kill himself (character in my book...had autism, I think). He seemed so happy all the time. My heart is just filled with love today, not towards a specific person, but towards the world. I'm also not talking not right...no...not talking right...see?
When in french, I said "Hola, Ca-va? Arre-toi...Bonjour! Como esta?...No, Hello! How are you...and don't try to make me say it right!"
But over all, Today was a grate day! There are so many people who have love to just give out! I say, Wear a sign around your neck saying "I'm different and I don't care! Call me a freak, call me a psycho! I DON'T CARE WORLD!" 
Now, Joe, There needs to be more Joe's in this world.
He's one of those people in the world who isn't good looking, but doesn't care what the world thinks! He hands out kindness like lollipops, even to people who call him oh-so-not-nice things. There are then, of course, the others, the boys with shaggy hair who flip it every three seconds, who never do their homework, who are loud and obnoxious. Enough about the worst. More about the good. But the good is rare. The good is a gem in a field of mines. Cherish the good when you can find them. The girls, Tight jeans, or PJs, whatever strikes their fancy, tight shirts...but those are the commoners. The good, aren't as rare as kind boys, but, like the California gold-rush, lots of them but hidden away in the many who are fakes. Thats a typical 7th grade classroom for you. 
So all of you, many who don't listen yet, DON'T BE AFRAID TO MARCH TO A DIFFERENT DRUMMER! Or if you feel like it, your own off-beat, rainbow, tap-dancing, kazoo.

I'm looking at that man in the mirror,
I'm asking him to change his ways
-Michael Jackson
1980-something
I'm going to sleep well tonight, knowing that people (Or just my mom and Keri) know whats important.

All love in my little-big heart
-Bridget
And for once, Brad said something that made me smile,"Big bear, big ole claws, RAAA!"

2 comments:

  1. You are wonderful.


    I need to ask your mom if I can share your blog with my readers, so they can add you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nice blog bridget awsome

    ReplyDelete