Pages

Safe and Sound

"I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, I'll never let you go When all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight. Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe and sound"
-Taylor Swift

Friday, January 14, 2011

I'll go on & on forever

So, today, I was watching Good Morning America. They were doing this thing on MLK. At some point, they said a quote. This quote fits Keri, Mom, and I.

"What are you doing for others?
Life's most important question."
    
     I fell asleep with a flurrie of thoughts in my head. Mainly about orphans, socks, and what to bring to Siberia. By the way, the sock thing is WAY more sucessful than I thought it would be! 5 orders already! So find all of your 'orphaned' socks and send 'em over!!!!!
(if you live far away...Emmy...I'll send you my adress via email), Back to the original path (think I have ADD?). So any way, what was I talking about again? Right! So, Siberia, February...COOOOOLD!

If my socks are sucessful enough, heres what I'll bring:


 Wool socks (if theres any left.lol)
Warm winter coat
Long-johns
Feety pajamas (yes, at 12 I still have them)
Gloves
Scarf
Hat
Sweaters
Winter boots
Hand warmers
Sock stuffed animals.

     Now, from now on, I am going to put a quote on the bottom of each post.
Todays is:

All you need is love
-The Beatles
1965

No comments:

Post a Comment