Pages

Safe and Sound

"I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, I'll never let you go When all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight. Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe and sound"
-Taylor Swift

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Already Saving To Go Back



I know, it might not seem like a lot, but I already have $100 saved up to go back. Or, better yet, adopt my little princess. Sure, it's barely a anything out of the $2000 or so dollars needed to go back, but, hey! I managed to raise $1000 from January to May, so what's the problem with raising another $2000 in an even longer time span? No problem.
     I'm trying not to be too too confident in this, but it just feel's like there's a ball of fire exploding from my gut, just going "Hey! Guess what? If you don't do this, I'm going to make you explode! Are'nt you happy about that? No? Well! Get to work, mister!" Figuratively speaking, of course. But, if it make's you more motivated to help, it's not figurative!
     But, for now, I'm off on my merry selling spree! Some people go on spending spree's when they have a lot of money, I go on selling spree's. To get those spenderers to spend their money, for a good cause. So, If you want to buy something to support those Siberian orphans, here are some picture's of things that I am selling. They can be custom made, for the same price.

<><>
<>
<><>


1 comment: